|Green Supply delivers||Return to Green Supply|
|95.00 €||Danish trolley||95.00 €|
|14.00 €||Shelf for Danish trolley||14.00 €|
|27.00 €||Pallet box||25.00 €|
|9.50 €||Pallet||8.50 €|
|12.50 €||Euro pallet||11.50 €|
|175.00 €||Ferrous iron pallet||175.00 €|
|3.00 €||Black plastic tray – low||3.00 €|
|4.00 €||Black plastic tray – high||4.00 €|
For the use of empties made of wood, a wear and operating cost shall be charged on the invoice (i.e. box 2 euros, pallet 1 euro, Euro pallet 1.5 euros).
- Every year, on 30 June, we perform a seasonal closure of the empties. Only the empties that have been returned before that date are credited, outstanding balances will not be reimbursed.
- The correct balance of the empties can always be consulted by sending an email email@example.com.
- Empties that are wrongly returned (no property of Green Supply) will not be reimbursed.
- Empties are not collected separately, except in case of really large volumes or in combination with order/delivery. Check firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only clean empties may be taken back. This means, no plastic, pots and other dirt.
- For collection, the empties must be placed on piles and sorted (pallets on a pile, boxes put together in groups of three, boxes on pallets, etc.) and centralized in one place. The drivers will not take empties that have not been sorted in advance.
- Broken empties: a pallet box is broken when more than 2 bars or blocks are broken, a pallet is broken as soon as 1 bar and/or 1 block are broken. Both are non-refundable. Should you have comments or questions about what the driver writes on your empties form, please ask the driver immediately.
- Always ask an empties form from our drivers! Crediting of empties is only performed on the basis of these forms.